Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Coloring Journal for March 2016 LDS Women's Conference

Update: Click here for the September 2016 post. It has the new Primary Presidency, updated quotes, and a fun fall cover.

Ever since she turned 8, my daughter has struggled to enjoy the sessions of Women's Conference she gets to attend with me. Last fall, after using the General Conference Doodle Book made by the fabulous Jocelyn Christensen for the main sessions of conference, she said she wished there was such a thing for the Women's session.
      *Lightbulb!*

Below is the Coloring Journal I made especially for my daughter. She came home and saw it all spread across the kitchen table as I was struggling to finally finish it. She was really excited about it. Since I was really making this for her, that meant a lot to me.
That said, since I did go to hours and hours of work on this, since I have a blog anyway, I thought I would post it here for anyone who wants it.
Other Resources for the Women's Session
This journal is heavy on the coloring and light on the places to take notes.
This year Sugardoodle is including a couple pages for taking written notes specifically for the women's session in their April 2016 Conference Packet. So if you just want to write and aren't big on pictures, you may want to check out their packet.
If you want printable flashcards to get to know our women leaders, you can find those in the October 2015 Friend.

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Thanks for making and sharing it...and thanks for the very kind shout out!! My girls will love this! Just shared it on my FB page...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Thanks for making and sharing it...and thanks for the very kind shout out!! My girls will love this! Just shared it on my FB page...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed this morning that the print icon wasn't accessible when I viewed this on my iPhone, even though it is on the computer. Is anyone having trouble with any other devices?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this. My daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete