Friday, February 21, 2020

Directory of Book of Mormon Journaling Posts


I will update this post with links to my various Book of Mormon journaling posts. I am currently posting my quotes, references, and the occasional illustration to correspond with the 2020 outline for Come, Follow Me. In other words, one post covers exactly one week of the outline. This is for all of you who, like me, like to study your scriptures without pop-up ads.

Introductory Pages

1 Nephi 1-7

1 Nephi 8-10, Tree of Life


1 Nephi 11-15, Nephi's Vision

1 Nephi 16-22, Journey to the Promised Land

2 Nephi 1-5, "We Lived after the Manner of Happiness"

2 Nephi 6-10, The Plan of God (Jacob's Sermon)

2 Nephi 11-25, The Isaiah Chapters

2 Nephi 26-30, "A Marvelous Work and a Wonder"

2 Nephi 31-33, "This Is the Way"


Jacob 1-4

Jacob 5-7, The Allegory of the Olive Trees

Enos-Omni


I think the images are more clear on my blog, but if you prefer here is the link to my Pinterest board Book of Mormon Journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment