Friday, April 13, 2018

General Conference Study Challenge: President Nelson

After the October 2017 LDS General Conference, I wanted to learn more about Russell M Nelson. Each morning after dropping my son off at LDS seminary, I would listen to a talk by President Nelson. I started with his oldest conference talk, which he gave the day after he was called to the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and progressed to the present day. About two months into this challenge, President Thomas S Monson passed away, and Russell M Nelson became the new President of the church. I feel like my study of his conference talks prepared me to have a testimony of him as a prophet.
In this video I share how I did my study, as well as some of the things I learned along the way.



By the way: I was joking when I said President Nelson probably knew more Chinese than me. I'm sure he knows way more!

No comments:

Post a Comment