Monday, September 26, 2011

General Conference Prep


Okay, so now that FHE is done and the kids are in bed, I know our scripture study for the week. We'll use a picture of President Monson from the Gospel Art Book to memorize Amos 3:7 ("Surely the Lord God will do nothing save he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.")
I downloaded a free pdf workbook on the life of Thomas S. Monson from Book of Mormon Discovery. I might work on that with the oldest boys during their personal scripture time this week--or try to do it during family scripture time. And now, I might encourage them to learn the names of the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve with this somewhat amusing video clip.
Now all I need is to figure out what to do with the kids during conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment